EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS ARE PRESENTED MONTHLY
ON THE THIRD WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7:00pm
All webinars are FREE and presented by Florida educators and tourism professionals
The Ecotour Webinar series is presented in memory of FL SEE founder, Executive Director and Lee County Environmental Educator ~ John Kiseda
CONFIRMED TOPICS: Presenter:
- May 19 Importance of Mangroves Alyssa Vinson of UF/IFAS Manatee
- June 16 Ethical Angling Dr. Angela Collins of Florida Sea Grant
- July 21 Eco-Business Sustainability Dr. Carolin Lusby of FL Int'l University
- August 18 Native Edibles David Outerbridge of UF/IFAS Lee
- September 15 Ethical Scalloping Britanny Scharff
We are always looking for ideas to better serve our members and certified ecotour providers.
If there is a certain topic you would like us to offer, or if you are interested in sponsoring the fees to host these educational sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism is a nonprofit educational organization established in 2000. It is a state-wide Certification/Recognition Program which maintains a professional code of ecotourism ethics in order to encourage an awareness of and stewardship for Florida’s natural and cultural history. For more info please visit: FloridaSEE.org